Happy Weekend friends and also Happy November! I have some links to share with you today. I have wanted to do Weekend Links for awhile but being the procrastinator that I am, I never get around to it until the actual weekend. And then it always falls through the cracks. So today you're getting an extra dose of link love. These are posts I have shared on Facebook the last few weeks and some I wanted to share and never got around to.
- I LOVED this post about hospitality. It's not the same 'ol, same 'ol. Jen Wilkin hits the nail on the head with why we don't offer hospitality more and it will encourage you. Read: Choose Hospitality Over Entertaining.
- When I saw this post in my feed my first thought was, "Oh no! What did they do?" But the Harris brothers are still walking the talk they talked several years ago. If you or your kids read the book Do Hard Things or enjoy The Rebelution blog, you will want to read about what these men are doing now.
- Great read here from Jess Connell: Unprepared for Motherhood: Thanks, Feminism!
- Thought provoking post from a young, unmarried man: Your Soul Mate Doesn't Exist
- A great post for single young women still at home: 3 Reasons Why Home is a Great Place to Be.
- If your home is like mine and it is rarely quiet, you will be encouraged by this short post: A Peaceful Home.
- This one is important. On Stay-at-Home Wives
- I am really excited about this. Are You Mom Enough? is a new book written by Rachel Jankovic, Gloria Furman, Rachel Pieh Jones, Christine Hoover, Carolyn McCulley, Trillia Newbell, and Christina fox. You can download a digital copy for free right here.
Lastly, another Lilla Rose party. Ya'll, everybody wants a flexi clip in November. You just do. If you want an awesome deal, join up with this online party or just order here. New customers can get Buy 3 Get 1 Free, free shipping refunded after a $40 order and the first five people to order also get a free set of Lilla Rose bobby pins.
Have a wonderful weekend!